Sunday, January 17, 2010


Hello! My name’s Mohd Fardli Bin Mohd Fozi and I come from Kuala Terengganu,the capital city of Terengganu Darul Iman and I’m studying in National Univercity of Malaysia. The course lasts three years, and all book in English! It’s hard work, but I try to learn its. I learn in course political science in faculty science social of humanities. I have four siblings and I’m the first. I have two youngest brothers and one youngest sister. My father’s occupation is selling and my mother’s occupation is a nurse. I was born at ten January 1988. My hobby is playing football and my ambition is a businessman. My favourate’s food is chicken rice and my favourate’s water is coca-cola. I stay in Kolej Keris Mas in UKM. I like to stay that kolej because it is big room and so comfortable for me although I pay so much for it. The kolej also near my faculty about one kilometer and I go with motorcycle. Every evening I go to field to play football with my friends. In every night I go out to eat in shop with my friends. The foods in my kolej is expensive and not delicious. I’m so happy now study in UKM and I want to do the best in my studies. I like to study in my education and I feel I not wrong that I choose this degree. That’s all about myself and hope you enjoy when you read that.
Mohd Fardli A122035

No comments:

Post a Comment