Thursday, January 14, 2010

about myself


My name is Mohd Azhari bin Mohd Noor@Ab Aziz.I’m 22 years old and I am studying at UKM.Before this I studied at Sek.Men.Keb.Tumpat and I’ve got three certificates there.My hobby is playing computer games,playing takraw,drawing and playing badminton.Here,I live at Kolej Rahim Kajai.I have been living there for 2 years and I will be living here for the next semester.
I have four siblings all to gether.They are three boys included me and one girl.My brothers name is Azhani and now he is working as a teacher at Bentong,Pahang.He is a fresh graduate from UMS and his done degree of accountant for four years.My younger brother’s name is Aizuddin.He is studying at Sek.Men.Keb Sultan Ibrahim Dua at Pasir Mas in form Four.His twin’s name is Nurul and she is now studying at Sek.Men.Keb.Tengku Mohamad Faris Petra at Pengkalan Chepa,Kota Bharu.My younger sister’s ambition is to be a doctor while my youngers brother want to be an accountant.
I’ve with my mother because my father has passed away.My mothers name is Rohani Binti Ibrahim and she is now working at Pejabat Kesihatan Lati,Pasir Mas.She is 48 years old and she is a loving mother.I said that because she has been taking care of us a lot.The good habit that she has is cooking our favourite food’s and it taste so delicious.If we have problem,we will refer to her to solve it or to get some advice from her.

-azhari-a119969

No comments:

Post a Comment