Sunday, January 17, 2010

ABOUT MYSELF..


My full name is Nik Mohd Faizal Bin Nik Mat Rawi and I come from Kg. Batangan the one village that has a very attractive natural environment and knowledge for all, my village is an area in the district of Marang, Terengganu. About my family is, i still have a mother and father that i love most in the world. My mother named Zariah Binti Othman while my father was named Nik Mat Rawi Bin Lah. Next is, i have three brothers, a very good, and are all men including me. I was the youngest child the most between my siblings. At home, my family calls me by name "Ayah Su". When I was in the village in my spare time, my hobby is fishing in the river near my home and help my parents at home. Normally, in the evening also, i play football with my friends at the football field near my home. So, this is some extent on me when i was in my village. Next, i was a student majoring in History at the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, UKM, and i was the final year students (year 3). In UKM, i lived in Aminuddin Baki College. Throughout my studies here, many challenges that i pass to graduate and to become a teacher and historian as my ambitions before. Learning in history is fun if you really have a soul as historians and sometimes it is very painful if you wasted history, especially history about yourself, your family and your own country and so, you can thinks about it. My advice to you is, "if we do not invade the history itself, so that history will invade our lives in the future !". Thanks, assalamualaikum.


POST BY :

A117787
NIK MOHD FAIZAL BIN NIK MAT RAWI

No comments:

Post a Comment